Today is: Wed, May 22, 2013
Request for Information on Organization Capacity
USAID/Philippines is seeking information from the market to determine if there are local sources (i.e., Filipino non-governmental organizations, private firms, academic institutions) with demonstrated capability that can provide technical services in the following area:
• Tuberculosis: Increasing demand for and utilization of quality TB control and multiple/extreme drug resistant (MDR/XDR) TB treatment and services; ensuring the continuous supply of TB-Directly Observed Therapy, Short Course (DOTS) services and MDR/XDR TB management and treatment; and improving the policy and regulatory environment for TB control and MDR/XDR TB treatment. One award covering selected sites across the country is anticipated at an estimated amount of $25 to $27 million over five years.
Interested parties are invited to submit a capability statement along with their company profile to include:
(a) Background of your organization/firm/institution, including contact information, area(s) of expertise, and comparative advantage
(b) Information that demonstrates your company’s technical and financial capabilities to perform desired services above
(c) nformation indicating similar past or on-going projects.
The capability statement should not exceed ten (10) pages and should be submitted electronically addressed to Grace M. Laspiñas, Acquisition and Assistance Specialist, at email@example.com with subject line: “RFI on Health Services submitted by [Name of Organization]” on or before March 30, 2012.
Responses to this RFI will be treated as information only. The information obtained will be used as market research for consideration in the development of USAID’s procurement strategy, which may eventually result in a U.S. Government procurement action. Respondents are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI. Respondents are advised that USAID is under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback with respect to any information submitted under this RFI. Respondents are also advised that potential awardees will be required to meet USAID pre-award requirements.
- Success Stories
- New Health Strategy-Best Practices at Scale in the Home, Community and Facilities
- Family Planning (FP) and Maternal & Child Health (MCH)
- Integrated Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition/Family Planning Regional Project in Luzon (LuzonHealth)
- Integrated Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition/Family Planning Regional Project in Visayas (VisayasHealth)
- Integrated Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition/Family Planning Regional Project in Mindanao (MindanaoHealth)
- Communication for Health Advancement Through Networking and Governance Enhancement (CHANGE)
- Health Policy Development Program-Phase 2 (HPDP2)
- Private Sector Mobilization for Family Planning-Phase 2 (PRISM2)
- Community Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition Scale Up (CMSU)
- Maternal and Child Health Integrated Program (MCHIP) Philippines
- Building Actors and Leaders for Advancing Community Excellence in Development (BALANCED) Project
- Tuberculosis (TB)